Service1st Restoration is seeking a project scheduler/planner to develop and manage schedules for construction projects. The primary role is to assist the construction estimator and project managers with schedule planning, to coordinate tasks and to monitor and manage the schedule timelines.
Communication and project organization are key skills for this position. Experience with integrating multiple schedules into a master company schedule, with scheduling software is required for this role. Additional responsibilities will include constant interaction with customers, material selections and facilitating schedule reviews.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of project management work
- Possess sense of urgency, professional demeanor, positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Valid PA Driver’s License and good driving history
- Must be drug-free, have a clean background and be a TEAM player
- On-call availability 24/7/365
Interested in learning more about this position? Apply now with the online form or send your resume to: email@example.com
We look forward to speaking with you!