Commercial Facility Services
Service 1st believes your business space should reflect your company culture you consistently work to maintain.
Whether you are updating your business office or fitting out a new space, a commercial renovation of an existing space is an option to consider, rather than new construction. Also, commercial facilities often need updates in order to maintain compliance with state and federal guidelines. Project success requires partnership with the right contractor. Service 1st Restoration excels in evaluating, planning, and executing building, facility, and specialty spaces, i.e. retail stores, salons, restaurant transformations, medical offices, co-working or shared office environments, etc. to ensure your operation is within the standards and practices you set forth. Service 1st will help take your vision and make it a reality with your newly designed space.
Service 1st believes your business space should reflect your company culture you consistently work to maintain. We have the expertise to retrofit a space to make it your own. If you are considering making an update or renovation, we are available to discuss your project with you and look forward to the opportunity to transform your space!
Commercial facility updates can include but are not limited to:
- Lighting conversion to LED or lighting replacements
- Ceiling tile and grid replacement to modernize the space
- Trim removal, replacement or painting
- Service Counter, Desk or Work Station Updates or Replacements
- Business expansion & Space additions
- Flooring upgrades
- Transformation of space with new paint, addition or removal of wall paper
- Door upgrades or replacements