Emergency Partnership Program – The EPP Program
Our Team takes a proactive approach to disaster recovery including meeting with clients, prior to a loss, to discuss potential hazards.
Service1st takes a Risk Mitigation approach with a focus of adding value.
Service1st Restoration offers expertise and analytical services that deal with emergency situations. Service1st takes a proactive approach helping organizations devise disaster plans, create or update emergency action plans and protocols as well as conducting preparedness training. We believe the best approach to being prepared is working closely with a partner who understands your business and your operational needs.
Our services include:
- Meeting with EPP clients to consider all probable aspects of a loss prior to a disaster
- Meeting with EPP clients to evaluate current disaster plans
- Helping with the implementation of improved or new disaster plans and emergency action plans
- Quarterly training’s with EPP clients
- Documenting the nature of losses and the scope of required repairs
Knowing that your property insurance policy will require thorough documentation of your property and contents, Service1st offers a Virtual Assessment of your Property that can be viewed as a Video Scan. A sketch of the exact layouts of your facility are also available to you. This virtual assessment service is available to our EPP Clients as well as Facility or Property Managers and Insurance Companies that are seeking virtual adjusting options.
The virtual photo documentation includes:
- Photo documentation
- Floor plans
- Virtual Videos
- Complete visual of the entire facility