Emergency Partnership Program – The EPP Program
Our Team takes a proactive approach to disaster recovery including meeting with clients, prior to a loss, to discuss potential hazards.
Service1st takes a Risk Mitigation approach with a focus of adding value.
Service1st Restoration offers expertise and analytical services that deal with emergency situations. Service1st takes a proactive approach, helping organizations devise disaster plans, create or update emergency action plans and protocols, as well as conducting preparedness training. We believe the best approach to being prepared is working closely with a partner who understands your business and your operational needs.
Our services include:
- Meeting with EPP clients to consider all probable aspects of a loss prior to a disaster
- Meeting with EPP clients to evaluate current disaster plans
- Helping with the implementation of improved or new disaster plans and emergency action plans
- Quarterly training’s with EPP clients
- Documenting the nature of losses and the scope of required repairs
- Providing emergency services and returning the Property to a Pre-Loss Condition
Virtual Adjusting & Assessment Services with 3D Image Technology
Knowing that your property insurance policy will require thorough documentation of your property and contents, Service1st offers a Virtual Assessment of your Property that can be viewed as a 3D Image Video Scan. A sketch including accurate layouts and dimensions of your facility are also available to you. This 3D Image service is available to our EPP Clients as well as Facility or Property Managers and Insurance Companies that are seeking virtual adjusting and assessment options. Protect your Property and Contents through this extremely accurate documentation process.
Call us today to learn more and schedule a Demo of our 3D Image Scanning Service.
The 3D Image Service includes:
- Service1st completes the site visit allowing you or your team to work Remotely without having to visit the property
- Photo Documentation
- Floor plans including Dimensions and Schematics
- 3D Virtual Videos and Walk-through capabilities