Service1st Restoration is seeking a skilled Cleaning Technician to join our Team. The position requires someone that is extremely detailed, organized and ready to learn multiple internal processes. This position would also require after hours availability to respond to commercial and residential emergencies. Services that you would be trained for include cleaning surfaces and contents, cleaning structures, organizing detailed pack-outs and content inventories, organizing content storage in vaults, virus decontamination services, bio-hazard services, fire, soot and smoke removal techniques, water removal and extraction, structural drying services, mold remediation and more.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Some cleaning experience or an ability and desire to learn
- Possess sense of urgency, professional demeanor, positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Valid PA Driver’s License and good driving history
- Must be drug-free, have a clean background and be a TEAM player
- On-call availability 24/7/365 for rotation periods