Service1st is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Project Manager who can coordinate construction and restoration projects on time and within budget. Position requires consistent creation of job schedules and task management of employees and subcontractors. Responsibilities also include many clerical tasks necessary to document the course and progress of projects. The project manager utilizes multiple computer software programs, which would require technical knowledge or the ability to learn.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to read, interpret and update job management systems throughout the course of the project i.e. scope of work, budgets, schedules, material purchase orders, subcontractor work orders, daily logs, etc.
- Daily job reviews confirming each job is being produced within the budget
- Provide hands-on project coordination of projects from start to finish
- Work with Emergency Technicians and Carpenters with the common goal to successfully complete each project
- Understand project documents including plans, specifications, and change orders
- On site coordination with subcontractors as needed
- Working knowledge of all related building and industry trades
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience with both Commercial and Residential projects
- Possess sense of urgency, professional demeanor, positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Valid PA Driver’s License and good driving history
- Must be drug-free, have a clean background and be a TEAM player
- On-call availability 24/7/365 for rotation periods