Service1st takes pride in our continuing commitment to our clients.
As we continue to see new, never-before-seen threats appear, Service1st Restoration takes pride in our continuing commitment to our clients. Ranging from emergency mitigation services to putting properties back to a pre-loss condition, Service1st Restoration remains available to work with you to remain open successfully.
Emergency planning during our current pandemic has required many businesses to update their disaster preparedness and continuity plans. There are a few key steps to consider when updating your plan/s:
- Make your objectives clear
- Identify the essential steps and action items
- Create a checklist for impact management
- Identify the result you are working towards with your updated plan/s
- Raise awareness of the plan/s and assign tasks
- Discuss and achieve consensus of the plan/s
- Evaluate the plan/s, revise and finalize
Questions that may help you improve your plan:
- What lessons have been learned from the Pandemic?
- What resources would have helped you take a proactive approach to the Pandemic?
- Are there items that you would like to have in place to assure confidence that you will remain in business?
As you go through this process, Service1st Restoration is available to eliminate your concerns on how you will protect your property and protect your personnel, enabling you to open and remain open for business. For more information on our services and expertise, we are available by calling 717-232-5444.